Banking services are at the center of most businesses, and in an era of ever-increasing regulation in the banking sector, the simple task of opening a bank account can be a daunting one. There are FATCA concerns to look into if you have any US affiliation, whereas even if you don’t, CRS (the so-called global-FATCA) will require the preparation of full documentation to present to your bank, which will be exchangeable with foreign tax authorities should they so request.
In this respect, there is an increased need for careful selection of your banker, be it in a business or a personal capacity, as often the execution of transactions faster than your competitors may form a competitive advantage.
What We Offer
Here at Arosal, our team of dedicated professionals with extensive banking experience and our network of contacts with nominators and reputable banks (both within Cyprus and overseas) are at your disposal to offer our services. Arosal’s banking services include, but are not limited to:
- Opening of bank accounts (both locally and internationally);
- Handling of communications with banks on client’s behalf;
- Provision of signatory services for bank accounts;
- Assistance with the establishment of escrow accounts;
- Advise on the selection of suitable banks.