Submission of 2020 personal income tax returns
- In line with our previous Publication, the obligation to submit a 2020 return concerns employees, pensioners and self-employed individuals with gross annual income exceeding €19.500.
- To submit their return, taxpayers must register with TAXISnet.
- The deadline for filing the return and settlement of any resulting tax, will be set (extended) by a Decree of the Minister of Finance until 30 November 2021.
- Useful informative material concerning the drafting and filing of the return can be found on the dedicated page of the Cyprus Tax Department’s website.
We are at your disposal to assist you with the above, in meeting the set deadlines:
- Assistance with TAXISnet registration;
- Assistance with the computation of any resulting Income tax, Special Defence Contribution and GHS contribution;
- Assistance with drafting and filing the Income tax return;
- Assistance with settlement of any resulting tax and/or contributions.