AROSAL is a boutique firm of chartered certified accountants, registered auditors, tax and business advisors. Our firm serves a wide range of local and international companies.
As a Senior Auditor, your primary responsibility will be to provide independent, objective assurance over processes and functions within the business in accordance with the audit program.
We are looking to recruit a talented, ambitious individual who shares our passion for delivering value and quality and enjoys working closely with a professional team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Auditing of both local and international clients
- Keeping Senior Managers up to date with progress throughout the course of an assignment
- Communicating with clients
- Ensure that financial statements, client correspondence, and other related documents are prepared in accordance with professional and firm standards
- Participate in various stages of audits, analytical reviews, budgeting, planning, working papers, correspondence, financial statement preparation, disclosures and assist in administrative functions
- Assist in the execution and completion of audit engagements in a wide variety of industries and assume responsibility for completing engagements and projects assigned
Key Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or other related fields
- Qualified or partly qualified ACCA/ACA
- Experience in a similar position 2-3 years
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in both Greek and English Language (both verbal and written)
- Russian language would be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration package (incl. 13th salary) based on the experience
- Compressed Work Schedule (Friday afternoon off)
- Flexible working hours
- Career development opportunities
- Work in a young and dynamic international environment
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting the applying position as a subject. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. Thanks for your interest.