AROSAL is a well established firm of chartered certified accountants, registered auditors, tax and business advisors based in Nicosia, Cyprus. Our firm serves a wide range of local and international companies. Our team members share a passion for delivering value and quality services and enjoy working in a highly professional environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual to join our accounting department in the position of Assistant Accountant. The department provides a wide spectrum of services to clients, including bookkeeping services, management accounting, payroll, and preparation of financial statements.
- Assist in the provision of accounting services to a portfolio of clients, operating in various sectors and of different sizes.
- Collecting information for the daily bookkeeping of clients.
- Record and maintain proper accounting records.
- Prepare daily reconciliations of banks, debtors and creditors.
- Process invoices, receipts and payments.
- Assist in payroll processing.
- Assist in the preparation of documentation related to the annual audit, Income Tax and VAT returns.
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts and reporting packages.
- Engage in various administrative duties.
- University Degree in Accounting & Finance or related field.
- Holder of LCCI Higher will be considered an advantage.
- 1-2 years of experience in an accounting position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Computer Literacy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Competitive remuneration package (incl. 13th salary) based on the experience
- Compressed Work Schedule (Friday afternoon off)
- Flexible working hours
- Career development opportunities
- Work in a young and dynamic international environment
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting the vacancy as a subject or apply by clicking “Apply Now” below.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. Thanks for your interest.