AROSAL is a well established firm of chartered certified accountants, registered auditors, tax and business advisors based in Nicosia, Cyprus. Our firm serves a wide range of local and international companies. Our team members share a passion for delivering value and quality services and enjoy working in a highly professional environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join our tax & compliance department in the position of KYC officer.
- Conduct KYC procedures and ongoing Due Diligence on multiple frameworks for prospective and existing clients.
- Assist with any issues related to client onboarding documentation, document acquisition, verification and filing.
- Ensure documentation is kept up to date and accurate, in compliance with the Regulation.
- Perform AML and PEP, Sanctions screening.
- Perform transaction monitoring on a transaction based on the procedures.
- Review of client files Risk based approach.
- Assist the clients with their requirements over chat, email and phone.
- Reporting to the Compliance officer.
- Holding a bachelor’s degree in either Finance, Law, Economy field.
- 3 + years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in KYC software usage.
- Good command of the English and Greek languages.
- CySEC certificate will be considered an advantage.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines without direct supervision.
- Detail-oriented and organized, focused and diligent in executing the tasks.
- Computer literature (MS Office).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive remuneration package (incl. 13th salary) based on the experience
- Compressed Work Schedule (Friday afternoon off)
- Flexible working hours
- Career development opportunities
- Work in a young and dynamic international environment
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the vacancy as a subject or apply by clicking “Apply Now” below.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. Thanks for your interest.